- News and offers
Circular saw blades
- Ripping saw blades
- Crosscut saw blades
- Sizing saw blades
- NoNoise saw blades
- Panel sizing saw blades
- Scoring saw blades
- Clipping saw blades
- Hogger saw blades
- Non-Ferrous cutting saw blades
- Portable saw blades
- GMT DP sizing blades
- GMT DP panel sizing saw blades
- GMT DP Scoring saw blades
- Planing saw blades
- Band saws
- Drills and countersinks
- Cutters with bore
- Shank type tools
- Inserts and planer knives
- Circular saw blades
- Tips for correct use of saw blades
- Tips for correct use of band saws
- Tips for correct use of hoggers
- Tips for correct use of drills
- Tips for correct use of cutters with bore
- Tips for correct use of shank type tools
- Tips for correct use of toolholders
- Tips for correct choice of aggregates
- User guides
- Buying a new machine?
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Information about COVID-19
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our critical operations like our production, then we have taken the following measures:
- All employees who have the possibility to work from home, have been sent home to do so.
- The remaining employees at our company sites must adhere to new strict guidelines limiting the risk of spreading the virus internally and externally.
- All non-critical external visits to our premises have and will be cancelled, postponed or converted to virtual meetings.
- Customer visits/meetings can be conducted where needed, but taking extra precautions following official guidelines to limit the risk of spreading the virus. Based on customer requests, planned face-to-face meetings can be converted to phone or web-meetings.
Above measures are taken to enhance our ability to continue servicing our customers.
- Our production and supply of products continues as normal.
- We are in close dialogue with our suppliers in the affected areas and will inform you in case your supplies are in risk of being affected.
- All our phones and support functions are open as normal and are ready to support you.
Naturally, nobody knows how the situation with COVID-19 will evolve. We will do our utmost to keep servicing our customers and to protect our employees during this difficult time. Should the situation change, then we will inform you accordingly.
If you have any doubts or concerns, then please contact your normal contact person at Kyocera Unimerco.
Kyocera Unimerco A/S