News and offers
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- Information about COVID-19
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
Major benefits of Tool Management (RoboCrib)
Efficient Tool Management keeps the tool stock updated around the clock, making sure there are never shortages.
With these flexible and secured industrial vending solutions you can avoid allocating unnecessary resources to your local stocks and at the same time get an overview of tool usage on employee level at any time, anywhere.
It’s easy and enables you to save time and money!
Avoid allocating personnel to keep track on local storage. The system automatically reorders when the machine reaches minimum levels.
Book a meeting
Book a meeting with our technical consultants and learn about how Tool Management can improve your production.
Book an online meeting
Fill in the form below and we will contact you regarding a date. It is free and non-binding.
A selection of industrial vending solutions (TX750, LX2000, VX500 / VX1000)
Intelligent customised reports
Scheduled reports can be sent to anyone in your organisation and only need to be configured once. The Reports menu gives you the ability to preview, export, email, fax or print any report manually or schedule automatic reports to be sent daily, weekly or monthly.
It’s that simple.
Minimum space requirements
With these flexible and secured industrial vending solutions you can avoid allocating unnecessary resources to your local stocks and at the same time get an overview of tool usage on employee level at any time.
The optimised design makes it possible to have many locations (bins) at a minimum of space (see image to the right).
Complete overview of all Tool Management Systems
View below brochure and get a complete overview of available models,
features and an example of cost savings.
How will a Tool Management system affect your setup?
Book an online meeting with one of our experienced optimisation consultants and find out how you can benefit from a Tool Management system.
Book a meeting in the form on top of the page or contact us.
T: +45 97 14 14 11