Turning insert grades for cast iron.
These CVD coated CA3 carbide inserts address rising demand for metalworking tools that can deliver stable machining performance over a wide range of cutting conditions. The improved coating adhesion prevents chipping and provides stable machining, and the Micro structure TiCN coating provides excellent wear resistance. CA3 series include unique negative and positive insert grades for various cast iron machining applications: CA310, CA315 and CA320. KQ, KH and KG chip breakers available.
- CVD coated carbides for reliable and efficient machining of cast iron
- Long tool life and wide range to meet your requirements
- High coating adhesion results in stable machining
- Micro structure TiCN coating provides excellent wear resistance
- Unique insert grades for various cast iron machining applications (CA310/CA315/CA320)
- K-Series chipbreakers, great for a large range of heavy machining operations due to improved chipping resistance
- External turning
- Internal turning
- From high-precision to heavy interruption
- Medium and roughing