News and offers
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- GBF expansion
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- DRA Lineup expansion
- New solution for small tools
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
UM DANDIA™ adjustable shrink-fit Tool Holder
The UM DANDIA™ adjustable shrink-fit tool holder is our newest developed holder system, which offers you numerous advantages.
Safe clamping and easy adjustment
Using the shrink-fit method for clamping, you always know that the tool is safely placed in the holder and the length setting is kept.
Balanced to 2,5G at 18.000 rpm the holder is very stable.
The adjustment of radial runout is quick and simple, and the perfect runout remain over the entire tool life.
Due to the compact and solid patent pending design the UM DANDIA™ adjustable shrink-fit tool holder is stiff and stable and offers high resistance against vibrations during machining.
This allows for higher cutting data and significantly improved surface and hole quality.
Process safety and tool life is increased – leading to time and cost savings.
Standard – or customized to your needs
Besides a wide range of standard sizes with short delivery time, the UM DANDIA™ adjustable shrink-fit tool holder can also be customized to the length and diameter dimensions that comply with your specific requirements.
Available for water based internal coolant as well as both 1- and 2 channel MQL, this tool holder can be used in any machine set-up.
For more information please see the instruction manual and standard sizes overview available on this page .
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.