News and offers
- DRA Lineup expansion
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
The user-friendly UM DANDIA™ Adjustable Toolholder requires a minimum of handling and provides a stable high-precision solution.
The holder is especially suited for long PCD tools placing heavy demands on the toolholding solution.
The UM DANDIA™ Adjustable Toolholder can be set within a matter of minutes, maintaining 0.002 mm or better runout. This improves tool life and robustness, resulting in consistent part quality and reduced cost per part.
Two levels of radial adjustment
The possibility to adjust the radial concentricity in two levels is especially important when using long cutting tools with more than one step.
The UM DANDIA™ Adjustable Toolholder allows for the tool to be adjusted in pre-setting equipment or even mounted at the spindle to ensure an extremely narrow part tolerance.
Once adjusted to a spindle, the toolholder has a very high repetitive accuracy after tool change.
If the machine spindles are in good shape, the toolholder assembly can be taken right out of the box and placed on the machine spindle. This means that even the first part produced will be a good part.
Kyocera Unimerco supplies the toolholder assembly pre-balanced, gauge length preset and with assembly set run-out within 0.002 mm.
Link til brochure:
See brochure on UM DANDIA™ Adjustable Toolholder
Link til "Instructions for adjustable tool holder# (der er ikke nummer på tryksagen, men har i den gamle udgave heddet 061_1015_PM_ML_ML_ADJUSTABLE_TOOL_HOLDER_w_zpoint_SCREEN.pdf - NB find senest trykte udgave med Kyocera-logo på forsiden)
Instructions for adjustable tool holder