News and offers
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
We have in-depth knowledge of machining aluminum parts. Our tool package for steering housing components gives you the following benefits:
‘One shot’ tools
The result of extensive research and development activities is the ‘one shot’ solution for many of the machining operations in steering housing components. The ‘one shot’ solution makes the roughing pass tool redundant, and reduced machining time is a further benefit.
This solution has proved very successful in a number of production environments.
Like roughing and finishing tools, a number of other tool designs have been developed in order to combine several operations into one tool. They can be used for many operations – for example milling/reaming and reaming/grooving.
Fewer tools needed
The combination of our ‘one shot’ and ‘combination tool’ approach has lead to a reduction in the number of tools needed. In fact, with the tooling solutions from Kyocera Unimerco, you will probably need less than half the tools suggested by our competitors. Less tooling means shorter cycle time and higher productivity.
With our tooling package, you will achieve excellent surface finish results and great Cp and Cpk values.
In some applications, we were asked by customers to generate a specified surface on some features. This meant that the surface finish had to be between certain values. This was achieved with a completely new tool design where you can actually ‘dial in’ the surface finish.