News and offers
- New versatile 45° cutter and new grade for HRSA
- New steel turning grade and new 90° tangential cutter
- RE•NEW - for MagicDrill DRA | GM type insert
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KPK series
- GBF expansion
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- 30 Years Anniversary Kyocera in Europe
- LIVE WEBINAR | Tool Management
- AMB 2022
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- New solution for small tools
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- Hybrid cermet
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.The Webshop is temperary closed. Try again later or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
We have in-depth knowledge of machining aluminum parts. Our tool package for steering housing components gives you the following benefits:
‘One shot’ tools
The result of extensive research and development activities is the ‘one shot’ solution for many of the machining operations in steering housing components. The ‘one shot’ solution makes the roughing pass tool redundant, and reduced machining time is a further benefit.
This solution has proved very successful in a number of production environments.
Like roughing and finishing tools, a number of other tool designs have been developed in order to combine several operations into one tool. They can be used for many operations – for example milling/reaming and reaming/grooving.
Fewer tools needed
The combination of our ‘one shot’ and ‘combination tool’ approach has lead to a reduction in the number of tools needed. In fact, with the tooling solutions from Kyocera Unimerco, you will probably need less than half the tools suggested by our competitors. Less tooling means shorter cycle time and higher productivity.
With our tooling package, you will achieve excellent surface finish results and great Cp and Cpk values.
In some applications, we were asked by customers to generate a specified surface on some features. This meant that the surface finish had to be between certain values. This was achieved with a completely new tool design where you can actually ‘dial in’ the surface finish.