News and offers
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- Kyocera exhibit at JIMTOF 2016 tradeshow
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Micro diameter drills
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
All UM DANDIA™ PCD tools are tipped with top-quality PCD material.
PCD can be used in all types of non-ferrous materials such as aluminium, zinc, lead, magnesium, brass, bronze, copper, graphite, green carbide, rubber, plastic, fibreglass etc.
UM DANDIA™ PCD tools have also proven very successful in machining powdered metal.
Lower total cost
Choosing a PCD tool solution is very often the best way to reduce the cost per produced part.
PCD tools offer a number of advantages (longer tool life, improved workpiece quality, better process reliability and reduced rejection). This all results in lower machining costs and thus the lowest possible unit price.
Choosing the optimum tool solution
All tools are developed and manufactured utilising the latest technology.
The aim of the tool solution is always to improve your machining by increasing productivity, improving surface quality and roundness, prolonging tool life etc.
Often, highly advanced combination tools can reduce the number of tools needed, thus lowering your production unit costs considerably.
We look forward to your inquiry for a customized PCD tooling solution.