News and offers
- KS6015 for cast iron
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Customized UM Dandia™ ball nose PCD mill with integrated spindle adapter. Cutting profile is divided into serveral tips. Internal coolant channels.
Internal coolant channel and divided insert design ensure optimal performance and minimise the cutting forces.
To develop a cutter capable of higher feed rates and longer tool life than carbide insert cutters for the same operation. The operation involves milling from solid to half-round in one pass.
› 15,000 rpm
› 5,000 mm/min feed rate
› Tool life 8,000 - 10,000 meters of cutting (equals 10,000 twin cam
4 cylinder head)
› Tool costs = 0.02 euro/cylinder head
› fn = 0.5-0,8 mm/rev
Unimerco tool solution:
PCD ball nose multi mill on steel body. The teeth are staggered with coolant supply to each tip.
The cutter can be made both as a monoblock tool, as well as with a cylindrical shank for use in a toolholder.
Tool no. example: 430233/999999.
Compared to carbide insert cutters, this tool provides superior feed rates and tool life. Feed rate is usually set at
5,000 mm/min. at 15,000 rpm.
Examples have shown tool life of 8,000 - 10,000 meters of effective material cutting.
The dimensioning stability of the machined surface is very good, which ensures good process reliability in the actual process, as well as in the following reaming process. In direct comparisons with competing cutters, Unimerco’s cutters have shown 50-100% longer tool life.
› Machining centres
› Likely minimum 20 bar internal coolant
Material: AL castings