News and offers
- New versatile 45° cutter and new grade for HRSA
- New steel turning grade and new 90° tangential cutter
- RE•NEW - for MagicDrill DRA | GM type insert
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KPK series
- GBF expansion
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- 30 Years Anniversary Kyocera in Europe
- LIVE WEBINAR | Tool Management
- AMB 2022
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- New solution for small tools
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- Hybrid cermet
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.The Webshop is temperary closed. Try again later or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
An optimum machining economy requires modern and efficient machines.
However, a prerequisite for exploiting the capacity of the machines to the limit is that they are fitted with efficient tooling solutions.
Get expert advice on choosing the right tools, whether it is rotating toolholders for the turning machine, angle heads for complex machining on the machining centre or process optimization where innovation is required.
With a complete range of tooling, we have the solution that can optimize your production.
Live (driven) tooling for CNC lathes
– innovative, high-tech solutions
The following types of toolholders for turning machines are available:
- Collet chucks
- Hydro chucks - with Capto spindle cone
- MAS BT, SK, ABS
- Heimatec Easy-Quick quick-change system
Live (driven) tooling for CNC machining centres
– innovative, high-tech solutions
The range contains the following standard angle heads:
- Angle head in short or long version, with or without internal cooling and HT (Easy-Quick) system. 360° axially rotatable. Prepared for ER collets.
- Angle head with or without internal cooling. 360° axially rotatable and 90° radially tiltable. Reduced tool overhang for more space. Prepared for ER collets.
If you do not find the tool you are looking for, please contact us.