News and offers
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Roller burnishing tools are used for through holes and blind holes. They are available for both automatic and manual feeding.
- Reliable and cost-effective machining
- Creates smooth surfaces with high bearing capacity
- Reduces pores and scratches, making the surface resistant to corrosion
- The method is fast and straightforward, with low tooling costs
- Extensive range of both standard and special tools
- Requires only little lubrication/coolant
Yamasa DX is for burnishing of cylindrical blind holes as well as through holes.
The adjustment capacity depends on the tool diameter but lies between 0.25–1 mm. For Ø5-Ø80 mm tools, adjustment precision is 0.0025 mm, and for tools larger than Ø80, adjustment precision is 0.0050 mm.
Yamasa DX can process all kinds of metallic materials with tensile strength up to 1400 N/mm2 and hardness up to 42-45 HRC.
Yamasa MX is for burnishing of cylindrical shafts.
The adjustment capacity is 0.5 mm independent of tool diameter, and the adjustment precision is 0.0050 mm.
Yamasa MX can process all kinds of metallic materials with tensile strength up to 1400 N/mm2 and hardness up to 42-45 HRC.
Yamasa RX is for burnishing radiuses, which are concurrent with cylindrical, conical and spherical surfaces.
Beyond the improved surface hardness, the tool also becomes more resistant towards oxidation, sunderance and cracking. With its high processing speed and precision, Yamasa RX is well suited for serial production.
Yamasa SX is for burnishing cylindrical and conical shafts and surfaces.
Yamasa SX is capable of processing external diameters between Ø10-Ø2000, and can be supplied with square, Weldon or VDI shank.
With its high processing speed and precision, Yamasa SX is well suited for serial production.
Yamasa SX requires only minimal lubrication (oil or emulsion) and can process all kinds of metallic materials with tensile strength up to 1400 N/mm2 and hardness up to 42-45 HRC.
Type KI and KD
Yamasa K series is for processing the interior-outer conics and flat surfaces.
The Yamasa K series can process all kinds of metallic materials with tensile strength up to 1400 N/mm2 and hardness up to 42-45 HRC.