KBN010 / KBN020
Exceptional wear resistance when machining hardened material.
The KBN010 / KBN020 line-up with double-sided inserts are applicable to a very wide range of machining applications in hardened materials. It is the obvious insert solution in applications from continuous to heavily interrupted machining. Furthermore, you will reduce your insert consumption, and achieve reliable tool life, with the combination of MEGACOAT TOUGH coating technology and high content CBN. KBN010 / KBN020 has exceptional wear resistance, fracture resistance and contribute to a lower costs per unit.
- KBN010: High wear resistance for continuous, high-speed machining
- KBN020: 1st recommendation / General purpose
For continuous (high speed finishing) to interrupted machining. With chipbreakers are also available.
- Wide application ranges from continuous to heavily interrupted machining
- Reduce insert costs with combination of MEGACOAT TOUGH coating and high content CBN
- Exceptional wear resistance and fracture resistance
- The coating technology suppresses layer peeling
- Reliable and consistent tool life lowers your insert consumption
- Supports a wide range of machining applications in hardened materials
- Continuous, high-speed finishing
- Continuous (high-speed finishing) to interrupted machining
- General finishing, Continuous
- High-efficiency stable machining, Interruption
- Interruption (Small Ap), Heavy interruption