- News and offers
Circular saw blades
- Ripping saw blades
- Crosscut saw blades
- Sizing saw blades
- NoNoise saw blades
- Panel sizing saw blades
- Scoring saw blades
- Clipping saw blades
- Hogger saw blades
- Non-Ferrous cutting saw blades
- Portable saw blades
- GMT DP sizing blades
- GMT DP panel sizing saw blades
- GMT DP Scoring saw blades
- Planing saw blades
- Band saws
- Drills and countersinks
- Cutters with bore
- Shank type tools
- Inserts and planer knives
- Circular saw blades
- Tips for correct use of saw blades
- Tips for correct use of band saws
- Tips for correct use of hoggers
- Tips for correct use of drills
- Tips for correct use of cutters with bore
- Tips for correct use of shank type tools
- Tips for correct use of toolholders
- Tips for correct choice of aggregates
- User guides
- Buying a new machine?
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Education and training
Give your employees a course and optimise your machinery and tools. With well-educated employees you get less downtime, fewer bottlenecks and longer tool life.
Your employees will:
- Focus on optimisation and creating better solutions
- Have the recipe at hand and are highly motivated
- Handle operating parameters better: revolutions, feed etc.
- Use cutting data optimally
- Work safely
Our customers save both time and money
After the course, the employees are able to make the most of their own efforts, the tool and the machine.
Often, the course gives them several new ideas on how to influence their everyday - to do things faster and better.
A recipe for your optimisation
We tailor the course to your company. As part of the course, your employees will get a manual with a detailed guide for optimising your production.
Your investment will pay itself back, year after year …
Knowledge gives you profits
The optimisation can be felt throughout the chain. Your colleague at the next process saves time, the sales department feels it – and the finance department.
Like to lower your costs?
Then discuss with our experts on how your employees can manufacture accurate components faster.