- News and offers
Circular saw blades
- Ripping saw blades
- Crosscut saw blades
- Sizing saw blades
- NoNoise saw blades
- Panel sizing saw blades
- Scoring saw blades
- Clipping saw blades
- Hogger saw blades
- Non-Ferrous cutting saw blades
- Portable saw blades
- GMT DP sizing blades
- GMT DP panel sizing saw blades
- GMT DP Scoring saw blades
- Planing saw blades
- Band saws
- Drills and countersinks
- Cutters with bore
- Shank type tools
- Inserts and planer knives
- Circular saw blades
- Tips for correct use of saw blades
- Tips for correct use of band saws
- Tips for correct use of hoggers
- Tips for correct use of drills
- Tips for correct use of cutters with bore
- Tips for correct use of shank type tools
- Tips for correct use of toolholders
- Tips for correct choice of aggregates
- User guides
- Safety data sheets
- Buying a new machine?
Customised as well as standard DP profile tools for double end tenoners, molders and table shapers.
HW tipped standard tools for the most common machines such as double end tenoners, molders and table shapers.
Cutters mounted with HS or HW corrugated knives for best possible cutting quality and finish in solid soft wood on multi spindle machines and table shapers.
Full range of standard profile cutters for edge banders tipped with HW, DP or reversible knives for all known edge banding machines.