- News and offers
Circular saw blades
- Ripping saw blades
- Crosscut saw blades
- Sizing saw blades
- NoNoise saw blades
- Panel sizing saw blades
- Scoring saw blades
- Clipping saw blades
- Hogger saw blades
- Non-Ferrous cutting saw blades
- Portable saw blades
- GMT DP sizing blades
- GMT DP panel sizing saw blades
- GMT DP Scoring saw blades
- Planing saw blades
- Band saws
- Drills and countersinks
- Cutters with bore
- Shank type tools
- Inserts and planer knives
- Circular saw blades
- Tips for correct use of saw blades
- Tips for correct use of band saws
- Tips for correct use of hoggers
- Tips for correct use of drills
- Tips for correct use of cutters with bore
- Tips for correct use of shank type tools
- Tips for correct use of toolholders
- Tips for correct choice of aggregates
- User guides
- Buying a new machine?
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
SoftCut is mainly used on machining with high feed speed for rough-planning solid wood, but can also be used for jointing and rebating on CNC machining centers.
The SoftCut technology is available in aluminum and steel tool body and is available for Weining PowerLock.
SoftCut cutter is designed with focus on:
- Increased capacity on molders through high feed speed
- Low maintenance costs through four-sided turnover knives
- Low cutting pressure and noise level through spiralized cutting
Contact our experienced consultants and they will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task.
Phone 0045 97 14 14 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.