- News and offers
Circular saw blades
- Ripping saw blades
- Crosscut saw blades
- Sizing saw blades
- NoNoise saw blades
- Panel sizing saw blades
- Scoring saw blades
- Clipping saw blades
- Hogger saw blades
- Non-Ferrous cutting saw blades
- Portable saw blades
- GMT DP sizing blades
- GMT DP panel sizing saw blades
- GMT DP Scoring saw blades
- Planing saw blades
- Band saws
- Drills and countersinks
- Cutters with bore
- Shank type tools
- Inserts and planer knives
- Circular saw blades
- Tips for correct use of saw blades
- Tips for correct use of band saws
- Tips for correct use of hoggers
- Tips for correct use of drills
- Tips for correct use of cutters with bore
- Tips for correct use of shank type tools
- Tips for correct use of toolholders
- Tips for correct choice of aggregates
- User guides
- Safety data sheets
- Buying a new machine?
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Portable saw blades
Circular saw blades mounted on portable saws for ripping and cross cuts in solid wood and wood based materials.
Best possible lifetime due to:
- Lower numbers of teeth when ripping solid woods
- Higher number of teeth for wood based panels
Also used on chop and miter saws, where specific geometry of the tooth ensures an excellent finishing and tool lifetime.
Contact our experienced consultants and they will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task.
Phone 0045 97 14 14 11 or email email@example.com.