- News and offers
Circular saw blades
- Ripping saw blades
- Crosscut saw blades
- Sizing saw blades
- NoNoise saw blades
- Panel sizing saw blades
- Scoring saw blades
- Clipping saw blades
- Hogger saw blades
- Non-Ferrous cutting saw blades
- Portable saw blades
- GMT DP sizing blades
- GMT DP panel sizing saw blades
- GMT DP Scoring saw blades
- Planing saw blades
- Band saws
- Drills and countersinks
- Cutters with bore
- Shank type tools
- Inserts and planer knives
- Circular saw blades
- Tips for correct use of saw blades
- Tips for correct use of band saws
- Tips for correct use of hoggers
- Tips for correct use of drills
- Tips for correct use of cutters with bore
- Tips for correct use of shank type tools
- Tips for correct use of toolholders
- Tips for correct choice of aggregates
- User guides
- Safety data sheets
- Buying a new machine?
Today approx. 90% of the bands are disposible, which means that the bands are with hardened tooth tipped or Bi-metal blades. The advantage is longer tool lifetime and smooth cut.
Please call us if you need help from our advisers. See our selection of high-quality band saws below.
HS tipped Bi-metal blade Woodmaster B. Especially for cutting along the grains on big band saws with high feed rates.
Chrome Vanadium bands has a long history in the wood working industry, where sharpening of the bands is done in-house.