News and offers
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- Information about COVID-19
- KS6015 for cast iron
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Training and education
Lower your costs
Give your employees a course and get much more out of your machinery and tools.
- Have their focus on optimisation and on creating better solutions
- Have the recipe at hand and are highly motivated
- Handle operating parameters better: revolutions, feed etc.
- Use cutting data optimally
- Work safely
With well-educated employees you get less downtime, fewer bottlenecks and longer tool life.
We are not afraid to promise you that, because we continue to see our customers saving time and money.
After the course, the employees are able to make the most of their own efforts, the tool and the machine.
Often, the course gives them several new ideas on how to influence their everyday lives, so they can do things faster and better.
A recipe for your optimisation
We tailor the course to your company. As part of the course, your employees will get a manual with a detailed guide for optimising your production.
Your investment will pay itself back, year after year …
Knowledge gives you profits
The optimisation can be felt throughout the chain. Your colleague at the next process saves time, the sales department feels it – and the finance department.
Like to lower your costs?
Then discuss with our experts how your employees can manufacture accurate components faster.