News and offers
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Test Centre - R&D
The Kyocera Unimerco R&D/Test Centre has a multi-role function within the company.
The R&D/Test Centre is versatile enough to be used for automation, semi-automation and manual development processes.
It gives you the opportunity to prepare new production methods – from small adjustments of individual machining sequences to optimization of complete production processes / machining methods without interrupting your operations.
As our customer, we welcome you to participate during tests. All tests are documented in test reports and are supported by audio and video recordings.
The R&D/Test Centre possesses two 5-axis CNC machines as well as various semi-automatic ADE machine tools. For data acquisition and analysis, we use Kistler Force Dynamometer along with a vast collection of metrology equipment.
We believe in evolution through investment: investment in plant and machine tools along with heavy investment in the development of new tool solutions for new materials and applications.
Thus, working with us gives you access to the latest technology and helps you increase your productivity through state-of-the-art cutting tool solutions.