News and offers
- DRA Lineup expansion
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
RE•NEW™ – anything else is just a regrind
Our tool maintenance concept is much more than just regrinding. That is why we call it RE•NEW™.
Tools given the name RE•NEW™ will perform equal to or better than a new tool – with performance guarantee.
It is easy
All you have to do is pack up your tools and ship them to us at your convenience, by post or by carrier. When the tools have been through the RE•NEW™ process, we will pack them in our special packaging and ship them back to you.
It is customized to fit your needs
Your tools will normally undergo the standard RE•NEW™ and be coated, if ordered. Any special requirements for one-off jobs or fixed special agreements for certain tool types will be managed through our computer system to ensure that your orders are always processed correctly.
Kyocera Unimerco offers a fully integrated system for tool management and handling. The system ensures that the operator is always equipped with the optimum and most affordable tool for the job – be it a new or a RE•NEW™ tool.
The vending systems can be programmed to dispense RE•NEW™ tools prior to dispensing any new tooling which may be present. Therefore, the operator will always be issued with a tool which will perform as well as a new tool, but at a fraction of the cost.
It is safe
We have standardized the RE•NEW™ and re-coating processes. Advanced CNC machines, highly trained operators, ISO9000 management, databases and integrated routines all work together to ensure that your tools are RE•NEW’ed optimally – every time.
It reduces your costs
You will save up to 75% of your tooling costs. When you receive your tools from us, their quality and performance properties will be the same – each time. This enables you to continue working at the same high machining parameters, and therefore, you will not experience any productivity reductions.
Professional advice included
We are always prepared to help and guide you with your tool maintenance. Please call your nearest Kyocera Unimerco service centre to take advantage of our RE•NEW™ service.