News and offers
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- Kyocera exhibit at JIMTOF 2016 tradeshow
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Indexable milling cutters
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
Your global partner – why team up with us?
Kyocera Unimerco puts you first. We develop innovative solutions that always match your exact needs – either through our vast standard range of tool solutions or individual design solutions.
When choosing Kyocera Unimerco as your collaborating partner, you can expect our active presence whenever and wherever you need us.
We have production facilities in Europe, the USA and Asia. We are part of the global Kyocera conglomerate consisting of more than 70,000 employees, of which 3,500 are within the cutting tool division worldwide.
We believe that winning results are created through closely coordinated and focused cooperation.
Your value driver
It is our mission to improve your competitiveness through our essential knowledge of process optimization.
Whatever your target value is, we will design tools to your demand.
Be confident that we will respond to your request with the utmost urgency.