News and offers
- EMO 2019
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- AP chipbreaker
- KS6015 for cast iron
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
KGD – grooving and cut-off tools
Superior tools for grooving and cut-off.
- Excellent chip control with various chipbreakers
- Reliable and stable machining with superior clamping system
- MEGACOAT technology ensures long tool life
- Cutting width: 2 - 8 mm, cutting depth up to 30 mm
- High-precision moulded inserts, width tolerance of ±0.03 mm (edge width 2, 3, 4 mm)
- MEGACOAT carbide grades:
- PR1225: The best choice for cut-off, grooving and traversing
- PR1215: Superior wear resistance – recommended for grooving and cut-off under stable conditions. The best choice for machining of cast iron.
Toolholder (separate type): applicable for various types of grooving and cut-off, such as external and face cutting by replacing blade parts.
Coolant is directed from the rake surface and the flank face of the insert. Improved chip control and longer tool life for external grooving and cutting-off.
Discharges coolant in two directions:
- Discharges coolant in two directions toward both the rake surface and the flank face of the insert.
- Excellent chip control and long tool life.
- Superior chip control performance:
Coolant towards the rake face. Coolant hole position and angle improve chip control
- Cooling the cutting edge leads to longer tool life:
Coolant towards the rake surface and the flank face of the insert. Directing coolant towards the cutting edge lengthens tool life.
- Large chipbreaker lineup for various machining applications
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.