News and offers
- New versatile 45° cutter and new grade for HRSA
- New steel turning grade and new 90° tangential cutter
- RE•NEW - for MagicDrill DRA | GM type insert
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KPK series
- GBF expansion
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- 30 Years Anniversary Kyocera in Europe
- LIVE WEBINAR | Tool Management
- AMB 2022
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- New solution for small tools
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- Hybrid cermet
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.The Webshop is temperary closed. Try again later or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Excellent chip control and long tool life with high pressure coolant. Large holder lineup for turning, external grooving, cut-off and threading.
Special coolant hole design
Unique coolant system for various machining applications
Turning: Double clamp-JCT (left), external grooving: KGD-JCT (middle), Threading: KTN-JCT (right)
Discharges coolant in three directions. Improved chip control and longer tool life for a wide variety of workpieces including steel, hardened material and difficult-to-cut material.
- Superior chip control performance
1. Double-clamp: Firm insert clamp and easy to use in single operations. High-density coolant supply close to the cutting edge.
2. Unique nozzle shape: Provides coolant to a wide area of the cutting point.
- Longer tool life and high speed machining
Coolant is also directed from two directions towards the flank face of the insert to ensure effective cooling action. Longer tool life and high-speed machining with improved wear resistance.
Coolant is directed from the rake surface and the flank face of the insert. Improved chip control and longer tool life for external grooving and cutting-off.
Discharges coolant in two directions:
- Discharges coolant in two directions toward both the rake surface and the flank face of the insert.
- Excellent chip control and long tool life.
- Superior chip control performance:
Coolant towards the rake face. Coolant hole position and angle improve chip control
- Cooling the cutting edge leads to longer tool life:
Coolant towards the rake surface and the flank face of the insert. Directing coolant towards the cutting edge lengthens tool life.
- Large chipbreaker lineup for various machining applications
New threading toolholder. Two coolant holes reduces defects and lengthens tool life.
- Improved tool life lowers machining costs:
Coolant flows from the top of the clamp. Efficient cooling of the cutting edge prevents wear.
- Prevents chip recutting:
Coolant from the flank face of the insert smoothly evacuates chips away from the cutting edge. Reduced chip clogging. Coolant from the flank face does not flow directly to the cutting edge.
Improved chip control with molded chipbreaker. Combination with KTN-JCT for greater productivity.