News and offers
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
The new hybrid cermet grades are ideal for a wide variety of metal-cutting applications ranging from high-speed to low-speed machining by exceeding conventional materials in both hardness and strength through proprietary material technologies. Kyocera has drawn on its many years of cermet technology development to create these new materials, which offer improved abrasion resistance, better fracture resistance and better surface finish quality than conventional steel-cutting tools.
Uncoated cermet for high speed / continuous machining and general use.
- TN610: Higher wear resistance during continuous and finish machining. High quality / High precision machining
- TN620: General use for quality surface finishes with balanced wear and fracture resistance
Grades PV710 / PV720 improve performance by composite lamination of MEGACOAT NANO and special TiN coating to combine high adhesion resistance and great visibility of the used cutting edge even in dim light.
- PV710: Long tool life during high speed and continuous machining
- PV720: High efficiency machining and superior surface finish
Kyocera cermet is a composite material that combines ceramic and metallic materials. The metal is used as a binder for carbide. Typically, metals such as nickel and cobalt are used.
PVD-coated cermet has high abrasion resistance and fracture resistance thanks to the use of the PVD coating technology (Physical Vapor Deposition) on a basis material of micro-grain carbide.
Features of cermet inserts
Cermet grades provide long tool life and excellent surface finish, combining toughness with superior wear resistance.
Due to Kyocera’s MEGACOAT technology, PVD-coated cermet offers less deterioration and more bending strength.
This enables you to choose the perfect tool fitting your demand for high-performance cutting.
Kyocera – one of the world’s leading manufacturers of cermet
Kyocera has more than 30 years of experience with cermet and offers one of the largest product ranges on the market.
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.