News and offers
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Ceramics for high-speed machining
Kyocera ceramic inserts are capable of running at high speeds, thus reducing expensive machining time. Ceramic inserts are recommended for turning of carbon and alloy steels (38-64 Rc) or rough/finish turning of cast iron.
Kyocera’s ceramic inserts are designed to resist oxidation and maintain hardness at elevated temperatures.
Features of ceramic inserts
Superior heat resistance enables high-speed machining (aluminium oxide ceramic). Kyocera’s ceramic inserts ensure good surface quality due to low affinity to the workpiece material. Silicon nitride ceramic (KS6000) has improved thermal shock resistance allowing cast iron machining using coolants.
Hard materials machining
Cast iron machining
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.