News and offers
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- GBF expansion
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- DRA Lineup expansion
- New solution for small tools
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- KS6015 for cast iron
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
CA5 - turning insert grades for steel
CA5 – process safety in your production
The market requires a robust production process. Kyocera helps you achieve that with a superior tool giving you optimum chip control, long tool life and stable machining.
The new CA5 is no exception, raising the bar further with a newly developed chipbreaker, new coating technology and much more.
Newly developed CVD-coated carbide grades with further improved properties give optimum results and high process security.
• CA510: Turning with high cutting speed
• CA515: Continuous to light interrupted machining
• CA525: General use
• CA530: General to heavy interrupted machining
Newly developed carbide substrate with 10% improved hardness at high operating temperatures. That means the turning insert is more resistant to plastic deformation, tool life is improved and high-efficiency turning achieved.
Long tool life and stable machining
The new coating technology has a 40% improved adhesion to the new carbide substrate. That gives the turning insert a reduced and more controlled wear. An increased ratio of a-AI2O3 layer produces superior hardness and toughness, resulting in longer tool life.
The smooth and flat surface means less friction, preventing sudden breakage caused by material welding onto the cutting edge. It also means less heat development and reduced cutting forces. Moreover, the coating technology has been improved applying a special crystal control technology.
In order to achieve process security in production, Kyocera has always focused on optimum chip control with a wide range of chipbreakers for various applications.
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.