Insert grades for heat-resistant alloys and stainless steel machining.
Unique carbide substrate with excellent heat-resistant properties and new coating technology “MEGACOAT TOUGH” provides longer tool life for heat-resistant alloy machining. Low cutting force and stable machining with specialized chipbreakers (SQ/SG/SX).
PR115S covers a wide range of difficult-to-cut material machining applications. 1st recommendation for continuous finishing of heat-resistant alloys.
PR120S offers long tool life and stable machining in interrupted machining of heat-resistant alloys. 1st recommendation for continuous finishing to light interrupted machining of stainless steel. Longer tool life extension possible for stainless steel machining.
- Longer tool life for heat-resistant alloy machining
- Improved wear resistance with MEGACOAT TOUGH coating
- SQ/SG/SX chipbreaker improve machining stability
- Supports small parts machining of stainless steel
- Improved adhesion of the coating enhances protection against boundary damage
- SQ chipbreaker = Finishing to medium machining
- SG chipbreaker = Roughing
- SX chipbreaker = High efficiency roughing
- Turning operation: heat-resistant alloys
- Turning operation: Stainless steel
- Finishing – medium - roughing