- Kyocera Unimerco acquires BFT and GSB
- Kyocera received environmental award
- JSPM Award
- One year since the foundation of Kyocera Fineceramics Solutions GmbH
- For an outstanding cut: Kyocera's industrial precision knives are now available on the European market
- Kyocera has acquired 100% ownership of SENCO
- SGS Tool Company acquired by Kyocera
- Garsdalo acquired by Kyocera Unimerco
- Top Global Innovator
- Kyocera Unimerco announces joint venture
- Kyocera Unimerco
- Cutting your costs
- A different company
- Research & development
- Quality and environment
- Vacant positions
- Working for Kyocera Unimerco
- Terms and conditions of sale
- General Purchase Conditions
- Legal notice
- Packaging material list
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.The Webshop is temperary closed. Try again later or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
You are here: Frontpage / About us / Working for Kyocera Unimerco / Communication
Transparency and security
Good communication is a key element in Kyocera Unimerco's corporate culture, and our unique company layout 'the roofed village' allows communication to flow freely.
Targeted, timely and honest information and close dialogue are the hallmarks of Kyocera Unimerco’s communications policy – both internally and externally.
As a basis for dialogue and insight, it is natural to inform about decisions, new initiatives and changes as early as possible.
As an employee you get the information you need to feel safe and see the coherence in the company. This includes economic key figures, organizational and strategic initiatives and sales figures. Kyocera Unimerco also ensures that the employees are equipped to interpret the economic figures.
Internal communication in Kyocera Unimerco includes:
- Daily turnover
- Monthly information reports containing accounting figures, explanations to strategies and highlights
- Meetings for the entire company with an open dialogue and the chance to ask questions