- Kyocera Unimerco acquires BFT and GSB
- Kyocera received environmental award
- JSPM Award
- One year since the foundation of Kyocera Fineceramics Solutions GmbH
- For an outstanding cut: Kyocera's industrial precision knives are now available on the European market
- Kyocera has acquired 100% ownership of SENCO
- SGS Tool Company acquired by Kyocera
- Garsdalo acquired by Kyocera Unimerco
- Top Global Innovator
- Kyocera Unimerco announces joint venture
- Kyocera Unimerco
- Cutting your costs
- A different company
- Research & development
- Quality and environment
- Vacant positions
- Working for Kyocera Unimerco
- Terms and conditions of sale
- General Purchase Conditions
- Legal notice
- Packaging material list
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.The Webshop is temperary closed. Try again later or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
The Kyocera Unimerco TestCenter gives you the chance to test new technologies within machining and cutting tools – before you invest.
Small and big improvements
The centre gives you the chance to prepare new production methods – from small adjustments of individual machining sequences to optimization of complete production processes.
We quickly analyze the effect of existing tools as well as newly developed customized tools from our tool design department.
Optimization and analysis
The fact that the TestCenter is located directly in our production area means that, during the whole test cycle, we can adjust the geometry of your tools, until they perform optimally.
Comprehensive data collection provides the basis for a thorough analysis. The results of the analysis are collected and presented to you in a report dealing with all relevant test aspects.
The analysis is supported by both audio and video documentation, since the complete test cycle is recorded with our high definition AV equipment. Naturally, you will get a DVD showing the whole process to go with the analysis report.
In the Kyocera Unimerco TestCenter, we can document all important cutting parameters:
- Workpiece quality
- Cutting force, tool wear, surface roughness, geometry/form tolerances and hardness
- Vibration and frequencies
- Volume and spread pattern in connection with MQL (Minimum Quantity Lubrication)