- News and offers
Circular saw blades
- Ripping saw blades
- Crosscut saw blades
- Sizing saw blades
- NoNoise saw blades
- Panel sizing saw blades
- Scoring saw blades
- Clipping saw blades
- Hogger saw blades
- Non-Ferrous cutting saw blades
- Portable saw blades
- GMT DP sizing blades
- GMT DP panel sizing saw blades
- GMT DP Scoring saw blades
- Planing saw blades
- Band saws
- Drills and countersinks
- Cutters with bore
- Shank type tools
- Inserts and planer knives
- Circular saw blades
- Tips for correct use of saw blades
- Tips for correct use of band saws
- Tips for correct use of hoggers
- Tips for correct use of drills
- Tips for correct use of cutters with bore
- Tips for correct use of shank type tools
- Tips for correct use of toolholders
- Tips for correct choice of aggregates
- User guides
- Safety data sheets
- Buying a new machine?
Circular saw blades
The special tooth form means optimum cutting quality, long tool lifetime and low noise.
If the priorities are lower post-processing costs and improved working environment we have the correct saw blades for you. By contacting our consultants you will be able to achieve lowest possible unit costs.
We manufacture the full range of DP saw blades for all applications such as sizing, scoring, grooving, hogging and shortening.
For precise dividing cuts in trimmed solid wood on splitting machines and molders.
For table- and special saws for sizing cuts in solid wood with or without knotty woods.
For sizing cuts in raw and plastic laminated panels on panel sizing saws.
For trimming of plastic-, veneer- and solid wood edges on edge banders.
For sizing in relation to finger jointing lines and double-end tenoners.
For clipping and mitre cuts in aluminium and plastic profiles on chop- and miter saws.
For ripping and cross cuts in solid wood and wood based materials on portable saws.
For sizing cuts in wood based materials on horizontal panel sizing saws or vertical panel sizing saws.
For saws with scoring device for example sizing- and table saws.