News and offers
- MFF: Cutter for finishing
- KPK series
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- Information about COVID-19
- KS6015 for cast iron
- EMO 2019
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
Absolute accuracy in a few minutes
The adjustable tool holder UM DANDIA ™ is an optimal solution, which ensures a very high accuracy and a high clamping force. Balanced to 18,000 rpm / G 2.5. The holder provides an efficient and user-friendly method for setting high-precision tools.
The adjustable tool holder UM DANDIA ™ is a part of the Kyocera tool concept, which is referred to as "ready to use" by many of our customers. This means that the complete tool with holder is inserted directly from the packaging into the machine spindle and then you can start machining correct components immediately.
Kyocera supplies the assembled complete tool with the specified tool length and a concentricity within 0.002 mm.
Two steps for the radial adjustment
The ability to adjust concentricity in two steps is particularly important when using long cutting tools with more than one step. The tool holder allows adjustment of the tool in the presetting device or directly in the spindle.
As a result, extremely tight bore tolerances and thus high process reliability can be ensured and the holder has a very high repeatability after a tool change.
Finding the right solution
The selection of the right tool holder is mainly determined by the machining method. The different methods make very different demands on the tool holder.
The importance of selecting the appropriate tool holder depending on the particular machining situation is therefore very important. We will of course help you to choose the optimal tooling solution for any machining by making a detailed analysis considering the machine, the clamping, the cutting tools, the component material and the planned process.
The adjustable bracket requires only a minimum of handling and provides a solid solution with high accuracy. It is particularly suitable for long PCD tools that must meet high tolerance requirements. The holder can be adjusted in a few minutes and then has a concentricity of 0.002 mm.
This high concentricity increases the tool life and ensures a secure machining process in the long term. It also reduces the costs per component directly! The holders are available for wet and in all MQL versions.
When choosing the optimal solution for your needs, our application engineers look forward to advising you.
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.