News and offers
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- Kyocera exhibit at JIMTOF 2016 tradeshow
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Micro diameter drills
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
Standard solutions are not always enough. Sometimes you need a custom solution for your specific production setup. Also in these situations, Kyocera Unimerco is a strong partner.
Machining of spark plug holes with one shot solution
Having thoroughly analysed your production, based on technical and economic models, we estimate what solution is best for your specific machining process.
That gives you the best basis for maintaining the optimum combination of standard and special tooling, resulting in short processing time and long tool life.
Our many years of experience in manufacturing e.g. step drills and special milling cutters in carbide and diamond gives you first-class products with high performance.
When standard does not cut it
Customised special tools are sometimes an optimum solution, because 2-3 procedures can often be reduced to one, resulting in lower unit costs.
Moreover, our delivery time for special tools is very short. Give us a call, and we will find the best solution for you.
With special tools, 2-3 procedures can often be reduced to one – resulting in lower unit costs.
Special tooling customized for your production