News and offers
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- DRA KM – Insert for cast iron
- Hybrid cermet
- DRA FTP - Counterboring insert
- DRV Magic Drill
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Twist drills
- Indexable drills
- Drills with replaceable drill tip
- Micro diameter drills
- Customized drills
- Multiplex drills/spade drills
- Indexable milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Micro diameter turning tools
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool management
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
News and offers
Achieves long tool life with hardness close to that of diamond. Large lineup for turning, cut-off, and milling operations.
DRV lineup expansion offers drilling and chamfering in one operation. Also new inserts for smaller diameters have been added.
New CA025P CVD coating technology and base material with excellent durability ensures long-term cutting performance for automotive and industrial machining.
Special chisel cutting edge design improves hole accuracy and tool life.
The new hybrid cermet grades are ideal for a wide variety of metal-cutting applications ranging from high-speed to low-speed machining.
Pilot point geometry and double margin improved hole accuracy available for the DRA MagicDrill series.
New design enables 6D deep drilling with excellent chip control Ideal for automobile, aviation and medical device industries.
Kyocera Unimerco introduces the DRA MagicDrill – a new generation of drills with replaceable tip.
New CA3 Series and K Series chipbreakers maximize performance from rough cutting to finishing.
Kyocera’s new KGDI tool for internal grooving features newly developed and optimised chip evacuation, explains Simon Sondrup, sales manager with Kyocera Unimerco.
Kyocera’s new range of inserts, PDL025, features an extremely hard coating. The newly developed coating is named DLC, an abbreviation for ‘Diamond-Like Carbon’.
Kyocera exhibited its latest innovations in the cutting tools sector at EMO Milan 2015
Kyocera launches new industrial cutting tool: MFH mini is a small-diameter, high-feed endmill. Achieves high efficiency and high feed rate with multi-edge design
Custom production of indexable inserts and special toolholders is available with short lead times.