News and offers
- New versatile 45° cutter and new grade for HRSA
- New steel turning grade and new 90° tangential cutter
- RE•NEW - for MagicDrill DRA | GM type insert
- AM chipbreaker with tough edge for MEAS aluminum milling cutter
- KPK series
- GBF expansion
- DRA - Reliable processing of steel beam components
- 30 Years Anniversary Kyocera in Europe
- LIVE WEBINAR | Tool Management
- AMB 2022
- Exhibition ICE 2022
- KGD lineup expansion: New PSC type holder
- EMO 2021 Milano
- New products and lineup expansions
- New solution for small tools
- MFWN mini for milling
- MFH lineup expansion
- MEV & MFLN
- SIGC - small internal grooving
- AP chipbreaker
- DRA 12D Magic Drill
- PDL010/PDL025 DLC coating
- DRV lineup expansion
- Kyocera at AMB 2018 exhibition, Stuttgart
- CA025P - Steel cutting performance
- Hybrid cermet
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
Indexable milling cutters
- Shoulder face mills
- Face milling
- High feed milling cutters
- Profile cutters
- Side milling cutters
- Micro diameter end mills
- Chamfer mills
- Diamond pattern router bits
- Micro diameter engraving tools
- Solid end mills
- Thread milling cutters
- Indexable milling cutters
- Carbide inserts
- Ceramic inserts
- CBN inserts
- PCD inserts
- Cermet inserts
- Thread turning
- Multipurpose ID turning tools for small diameter
- General turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Industrial precision knives
- Tool Management (RoboCrib)
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Tool Holder
- UM DANDIA™ adjustable Shrink-fit Tool Holder
- Materials and applications
- Power generation
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
Shoulder face mills
High efficient tangential cutter with 90° cutting edge angle.
MFWN mini is a series of 90 degree milling cutters with high efficiency, primarily for small dimensions. MFWN has double-sided 6-edge inserts for low overall costs. The positive cutting angle makes the tool light-cutting.
Newly developed triangle inserts provide numerous solutions. Multi-functional - can be used in shouldering, slotting, and ramping applications.
MEAS has excellent scatter prevention to ensure stable, high speed aluminum machining. 3-axis machining with large ramping angle for a wide range of machining applications.
MEW/MEW is a highly efficient 90-degree shoulder face mill with negative inserts, but with positive cutting angles.
The MEC series features positive and very light-cutting 90 degree shoulder face mills, which produce high squareness. The series also includes mills with high cutting speed and several types of mills with chipbreakers.
MFWN is a series of 90 degree milling cutters with high efficiency, primarily for large dimensions. MFWN has double-sided 6-edge inserts for low overall costs.
A 90 degree milling cutter for extreme rough milling – maximum depth of cut is a full 15 mm.
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.