News and offers
- DRV Magic Drill
- Kyocera at EMO 2017 exhibition Hannover
- Kyocera exhibit at JIMTOF 2016 tradeshow
- CA3 - New coated carbide grades
- Internal grooving with effective chip evacuation
- Newly developed DLC coating for Kyocera inserts
- New drill with replaceable drill bit
- Kyocera presents new cutting tool solutions at EMO in Milan
- Kyocera launches MFH mini
- Individual solutions for cutting tool production
- MFK milling tool
- Indexable milling cutters
- Solid end mills
- Profile cutters
- Solid shell milling cutters and side/face cutters
- Thread milling cutters
- General turning
- Thread turning
- Thread cutting tools
- Chamfering and reamers
- Roller burnishing
- Tool management
- Special tooling
- Cylinder head
- Valve body
- Steering housing
- PCD tools
- Materials and applications
- Turbine blade machining
- Special tooling
- Technical documentation
- Products & Services
- About us
- Contact us
Log in/new user
Unable to log in. Please verify that the provided user name and password are correct.
Create new userForgot password?
Invalid e-mail. Please verify that the provided information is correct.E-mail with a retrieval link to reset your password is send.Sending...CRM users are not allowed to change passwords
Back to loginHave you bought from us before?
Back to loginWe are changing your languageTo give you the best experience, you will now be redirected to the language associated with your customer profile.Change passwordAs a new user, we kindly request you to change your password. When you press OK, you will be forwarded to the “Change password” page.SuccessYour registration request has been sent to Kyocera Unimerco. You will receive an e-mail when your user account has been created.ErrorCould not send your registration request. Please try again or contact Kyocera Unimerco.
MFH Micro (8–16 mm)
Low resistance and durable against chatter for highly efficient machining.
- Good chip evacuation
- Shortens rough machining times
- Replaces solid end mills to reduce machining costs
- Supports small machining center such as BT30
- Cutter diameter: 8-16 mm
- High precision G class insert
- Wide range of machining applications with maximum ap 0.5 mm
- The convex cutting edge reduces impact while entering the workpiece.
- Toolholder lineup: end mill type
- Face milling and shoulder face milling
- Slot milling
- Helical milling
Call our consultants, who will advise you on choosing the best solution for the task. Call us on +45 97 14 14 11.